Sick babies

dbford88

Ok so i had a clutch of 14 veiled eggs, 9 hatched 6 are healthy 3 ain't doing so well, they are all cared for the same. Watered morning and after work, fed. In the morning pinheads or fruit flys caged is cleaned every other day, light is 2-24" 5.0 reptibulb i believe and one 60 w bulb. Simptoms is slow almost drunk like, and eyes not opening, all 3 sick appear to be female any ideas should i got to a vet?

Ok so i had a clutch of 14 veiled eggs, 9 hatched 6 are healthy 3 ain't doing so well, they are all cared for the same. Watered morning and after work, fed. In the morning pinheads or fruit flys caged is cleaned every other day, light is 2-24" 5.0 reptibulb i believe and one 60 w bulb. Simptoms is slow almost drunk like, and eyes not opening, all 3 sick appear to be female any ideas should i got to a vet?

A vet wont be able to do anything. Separate them. They may not be getting enough food from competition. Only 14? was that the total of eggs? Could be from a female who wasnt nourished properly. Could just be weak hatchlings also.

There where originally 23 but after time it was down to 14 i got them with one of my females off of craigslist i didn't expect them to even hatch but glad they did.

The mother may not have been properly nourished before you. Be careful! Be sure to ask Olimpia and or jan b. they are great members on here!

Back
Top Bottom