Shut these crickets up!

For what it's worth, I bought 30 1/2 " crix from the local PS while I'm awaiting my banded and they're not making a peep. Guess they're female.

My constant amount of crickets I keep to feed my chameleon children counts in the thousands! I love the music! Aaaa! So peaceful and spiritually elevating! I love it! Takes me to a very happy place!

i started buying Gryllus Assimilis crickets, they aren't very good at making sounds and their attempts at it are cute and don't hurt my ears!
I will never get a different kind again there's always one that escapes that's big enough to keep you out of your sleep.

Yes must admit I bought a box of black crickets the other day just for their singing , not for feeding, I love it, I had a Chinese singing cricket, Gampsocleis, once and he was great too, but can't beat a few crickets chirruping, love it. In the u.k we don't have much like that so it makes my reptile shed feel very exotic.
I can however get away from them so I understand your problem. I think snip the wings off carefully. :)

You should raise a fighting cricket Twichett, though honestly I don't know if like the UK has any fighting cricket rings. I know new York and supposedly phillidephia do.

Back
Top Bottom