Showing off my crew (pic heavy)

ferretinmyshoes

Veterinarian
Staff member
I haven't posted pics of my herd yet and I'm procrastinating to avoid studying for finals. Enjoy!

George - the one that started it all! He's a total jerk though. Mean little sucker that hides when I feed him even though I haven't done anything close to touching him in like a year.

full

He even looks down on you...
full

Oscar, my pretty panther - grandson of Isary-Mifidy. He is super social and loves to come out and crawl on anyone and everyone. He even enjoyed car rides. I kept trying to keep him in a quiet dark area but he refused and was much more content sitting on my shoulder peering out the window! He's the coolest, everyone loves him.
full

full

full

He fires up yellows and pinks but so rarely I don't have a great pic...
full

Buster - too cute I couldn't resist his little prehistoric looking face!
full

Tiny Tiberius - little brev that does a fantastic impression of a stick:
full

Tiny Octavia - little brev doing her best impression of a leaf:
full

The brevs have big names to make up for their wee size :)

So much for just having one! I got addicted fast! Next is Carpets...one day

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful collection of chams!!! Too bad the Veild is a meanie cause i think he is my favorite! I love the yellows!

Great collection! Both George and Oscar are beautiful! Love that yellow in the first picture of George....and the pinks and reds in Oscar! Beautiful!

whoa your panther is badass! lol awesome action shot! dont want to sound girly but its awesome that he fires up pink! lol have never seen that before! You should definetly breed him! and have a pink line of chameleons.

Awesome chams!!! Love Oscar tongue picture... best one I've seen yet. I'd say that is a picture contest winner... If they ever put that as a theme & your entered, then I wouldn't even dare enter the contest ;)

Great collection you have! My fav is you veild with that stunning colours!
If you gonna make a pinkish-girly chameleon blood line include some svarovsky christal accessory for the new owners :p (jk)

Very nice group you have, my fav and the one I think I would enjoy a lot more if he were at my house. is thr Jackson. :D

Back
Top Bottom