Shower Pictures

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Took a few pictures of blade and D2 during shower time today, enjoy.

DSC08333.jpg

DSC08331.jpg

DSC08329.jpg

DSC08328.jpg

DSC08326.jpg

Very nice!! With that title, I was a little leery opening it ;) But, I figured, hey it's a cham forum. How bad can it be?????:D

Sure... I just put a plant in the shower turn on the water so it is just a little warm then add a dash of chameleon. Make sure that a part of the plant is not in the water so it can get away from the 'rain'. Also make sure that the curtin is away from the plant. I dont know how many times I have had a chameleon hide up on the shower rod when I was trying to find it.

I like to do this to my chameleons at least once a month. They all get nice long mistings outside and in the cage, but this gives me a chance to hold them, look at them, and get some good pictures of them ECT...

Hey, I used one of your pictures on a photoshop project I'm working one. Hope that's ok with you, otherwise I'll take it down :)
(so far)
Chambirdfinal.jpg

I shower my guys and gals on cleaning day. Whenever i clean cages and plants i put my cham in the shower and clean everything up then back in they go. They arent as stressed because im invading their house and they get a good long soak at the same time. I try to do that at least every other week. I do spot cleanups every day or so. But on heavy cleaning days they get a shower. :)

Back
Top Bottom