Show me your veileds!! :)

20130112_143947.jpg my translucent veiled almost 2 years old :-D

I had Kane posted on his own thread as he's new to my Cham family and I wanted to show him off! Now, I'ma add him to this thread! :D

He's the first veiled I've seen with virtually no yellow in him. He's mostly grey (?!?) and green and loves to be darker when basking to soak up the heat! When he's sleeping or relaxed he's almost completely white! When I first saw him like that I got scared as I thought he was having a medical emergency! I quickly figured it out when he darkened up again! He's really different but stunning nonetheless and I'm already in love with him! :)

image.jpg

I had Kane posted on his own thread as he's new to my Cham family and I wanted to show him off! Now, I'ma add him to this thread! :D

He's the first veiled I've seen with virtually no yellow in him. He's mostly grey (?!?) and green and loves to be darker when basking to soak up the heat! When he's sleeping or relaxed he's almost completely white! When I first saw him like that I got scared as I thought he was having a medical emergency! I quickly figured it out when he darkened up again! He's really different but stunning nonetheless and I'm already in love with him! :)

View attachment 73586

i just love the greens on ur boy ! post more pics with him and ofc with him sleeping too :D !

I wish I could get better pics of him as he is ALWAYS shedding in spots somewhere.
:D

I have the same issue with Stanley. He never is shed free, always has some tiny retained pieces! I wonder if it's a veiled thing? Our panther has a nice clean, shed free body.

Baby cham, son of Leonidis, he is more teal then picture shows

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361325757348.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361325757348.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 249

View attachment 73586

he is very handsome :) i definitely want to see some pics of him sleeping, that sounds amazing!! ive seen one other cham that looks similar to him, with very little yellow, and thats rex from tikitikireptiles but Kane has even less yellow! what an one of a kind man you have there!!! :D

Here is one of my current breeder males.
The second is a WC which was one of my breeders a few years back.

Attachments

• Stryderjr.JPG
    Stryderjr.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 266
  • WC1.jpg
    WC1.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 321
oh my god ! this thread is so cool i just love all the veileds :D damn so beautiful ! i hope mine can compete with them so here are some pics with Kiwi :

9d2afd58-fbff-47c6-b271-feacf322e788_zps5dc91592.jpg

b370d129-cd32-4cad-b51c-c3d6def662e0_zps6aca0c5b.jpg

e9caf8f2-5843-433d-b117-2133799ec18c_zps5a3814b0.jpg

55bd238e-87c9-4d3e-94f5-7c0ed8776c99_zpsc251dfe5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom