Show me your veileds!! :)

yje3a9u5.jpg

Since I can't seem to post multiple pics in one post, here is another of Camo taken yesterday while he was enjoying a hornworm!
image.jpg

Kay, switched to my laptop, maybe I can post multiple pics of my chams now...here's a couple more of Camo - can you tell I'm a proud chameleon mom? :D

chilling in his cage
camo2.jpg

Camo's "Flashdance" moment
camo10.jpg

smiling at Mom after a lovely hornworm
camo3.jpg

hahaha i love the one of camo's flashdance moment!!! that is a priceless pic :) and of course your a proud mom you have a very handsome boy! :D
thats another thing i love about this forum is all the love everyone has for their chams :) its so amazing, they become such a huge part of the family! thats why i just cant help but shake my head and laugh when people say that reptiles arent good pets and have no personalities because if they are so closed minded to say that, then they will never know!!!

Isis!

And here is my little darling, Isis who is a 14 month old (spayed) female - she is my little fighter and has a special place in my heart. I am so proud of her!

Cupfeeding Isis Oct`12 007.JPG

Isis cup feeding Oct'12 004.JPG

Isis Nov14'12 003.jpg

hahaha i love the one of camo's flashdance moment!!! that is a priceless pic :) and of course your a proud mom you have a very handsome boy! :D
thats another thing i love about this forum is all the love everyone has for their chams :) its so amazing, they become such a huge part of the family! thats why i just cant help but shake my head and laugh when people say that reptiles arent good pets and have no personalities because if they are so closed minded to say that, then they will never know!!!

Amen! You've hit the nail on the head with that one.

Back
Top Bottom