Show me your enclosures :)

Yeah see Beman is an adventurer and explores every nook and cranny of his enclosure including the bottom. Specifically when he is trying to get me to let him out. He works his way down scratching at the door then goes to the bottom and scratches on the service door then wanders around the bottom for a few minutes until he travels back up lol. So I do like having the screen separator between the drip pan and him since he is a nerd.
Such a nerd! I was a bit worried about Pesto getting in to the soil of the fern, because I didnt have quite enough river rock to do a full inch on top, but he literally never goes down there so i decided it's fine lol

It looks great! I love that you built the frame to attach everything to. It looks really solid to. Watch the exo terra vines.. All of mine when I pulled them the parts that were not able to dry out totally the coating was pealing off the rubber. I may have gotten a really bad batch but just fyi on those.

I am really jelly of y'all that are able to put plants on the bottom... That is the one bummer to my drip easy trays since they can not hold weight.
I also wish the top front panel of my dragon strand was a flip up like the service door on the bottom instead of a permanent screwed in piece. It makes it more difficult to get into the top 8 inches. :(
Yeah I've had this happen to different one. Fully aware they do that and waiting for the day I have to replace them. But thank you. I saw the dowel tower idea on here and I just rolled with it. Like that the plants mounted to it help surround them in foliage. I can't tell you how many times I'll lose them in their enclosures even though they are bright colored lol I still lose them. Which is the point right?

Yeah I've had this happen to different one. Fully aware they do that and waiting for the day I have to replace them. But thank you. I saw the dowel tower idea on here and I just rolled with it. Like that the plants mounted to it help surround them in foliage. I can't tell you how many times I'll lose them in their enclosures even though they are bright colored lol I still lose them. Which is the point right?
Yeah I don't have that issue... Even with all his plants Beman just hangs out right up front waving at me. lol

Here is my outdoor cage just so I can show it off. I didn't build it I just planted it. I got it from a Forum member.
Also one indoor cage before the branches were added.

Attachments

• IMG_3407.jpg
    IMG_3407.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_20161030_1200562_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20161030_1200562_rewind.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 303
I think he spent over a grand on it. He had all the work done.
It has custom wrought iron and trim and is powder coated. I got it for a song.

Back
Top Bottom