Should I put him in a bigger cage?

Nylah712

So my Cham is about 7-8 months old now and he is currently in a reptibreeze medium. I have a dragon strand keeper cage that I was going to wait to put him in till he was old enough. But now he seems big enough to the point where the reptibreeze is a bit too small.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 161
So my Cham is about 7-8 months old now and he is currently in a reptibreeze medium. I have a dragon strand keeper cage that I was going to wait to put him in till he was old enough. But now he seems big enough to the point where the reptibreeze is a bit too small.
Absolutely. Bigger is better when that's the size of your world.

ok and since the larger cage is too big for the room he is staying in now, is it okay to put him in a living room?

I think as others said it depends on the cham. My boy doesnt care where you put him, I think he even likes to be in populated areas. My girl is in the bedroom and definitely prefers a quieter room.

Thank you for all the replies! I was worried he would be too stressed out with being in such a populated area.
The only thing you may want to consider with him being in the living room is the lights in the room at night when his lights go off. Mine too is in the living room so when his lights go off I have a black out curtain that I put on the sides of his cage leaving the top open. You just have to make sure to take it off when you go to bed so there is good air circulation. Also make sure there is not an overhead light above the cage.
Here is what mine looks like. and it is just one eclipse panel.

IMG_2741.JPG IMG_2740.JPG

Back
Top Bottom