Should I just leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
popcorn.gif

I love DRAMA! SOMEONE POST A LINK PLEASE

NOOOOOOOO! I like you. You're funny. :) You usually bring up a different perspective for me to think about. I like that.

Jo, don't go, say it isn't so, we all say no!! Honestly Jo I look forward to your answers more than anyone on this forum. But like earlier posted, if we are voting people off the island........

In my honest opinion this is sad to see for a member to make a thread about questioning whether he is worth to be here in the forums or not, and only shows how things do need to change in the forums and the problems it has.

That sort of makes it sound like Jo was attacked and insulted. That is not the case. He started a thread which some (including, but not only me) took as an insult and when that was pointed out and responded too, he started this thread.

I do agree that it says something about the problems on the board.

This sounds rather like someone who is insecure..IF you like it here, stay, if you dont, go.But dont let others make that decision for you.If you think your posts are offensive, then maybe they are and you should soften your answers.But if this is who you are and your happy then too bad for everyone else.
Do you feel you add something to this board? I think you do, its called personality and opinions.Everyone doesnt have to agree all the time, that would be boring.:D

Very observant and well stated.

Id hate to think I might be a victim of my own ego and way overvalue my contributions, for all I know this may be the case, atleast the poll will hopefully provide
a reality check :)

i feel everyone deals with their own ego from time and time again, another part of how human we are. at least you may realize it could be of ego, but i dont think entirely that is the case as others may view it. and your thread doesnt sound insecure, more honest in my book, plus if people really knew you, i think insecure would be the last things describing all that is Jojackson:p

the forums i feel is going through tough times, some see it, others dont, and others ignore it entirely.

That sort of makes it sound like Jo was attacked and insulted. That is not the case. He started a thread which some (including, but not only me) took as an insult and when that was pointed out and responded too, he started this thread.

I do agree that it says something about the problems on the board.=QUOTE]

i am aware of the how this thread was made, and to clarify, Jojackson is not necessarily a victim, but i feel how the things were played out, this shouldnt have happened in the first place. i rather have him make a thread of judging his behavior and have a nice drama of a thread with side taking that gives a reality check to JJ's behavior, rather than make a thread by deciding by the help of the members of this forum to give him reasons to stay or go.

and just like JJ you are one of the members that contribute a great deal to this forums with your own style of informnative posts/ and even light humor:)

we need different people that want/have the same goal for the forums to be a great place for continueing /new members,

variation is key but so is communication and cooperation in the forums

Just noting that it's unlikely that the poll will get any negative votes. "Should I leave or stay?" is a pretty dramatic reaction to finding out that people disagree with you. I'm sure every one of us who felt insulted would say (as I did both in vote and post) that Jo should stay.

Also, unless there was a whole lot of off the board drama, like a load of negative PM's or something, this thread is definitely an over reaction to what happened. From what I saw, no one who disagreed with Jo was anything less than polite in doing so. Despite having posts described as "drivel," everyone remained very civil.

**edited to add**

Ace, we posted pretty much simultaneously. I took a break before hitting "post" to give me time to re-read and re-word if necessary.

Wow, I missed a lot in the last few weeks. Who is hating? You're right, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't post on here with all the support.

OK folks I think we've had enough of this silly stuff now, my head is still screwed on ok
and sure I'm not Nepoleon Bonepart or anything :D
Looks like Im not upsetting folk as much as suggested, so at this point it looks like your all stuck with me!

NO Ellen, I am not a victim, but neither are you or anyone else. You sparked this silly thread, and I do thank you for making me reassess my own value here, but please get over it now, ok. Lets get on with getting along. :)

Perhaps mods can close the thread now, I believe I am well in touch with reality, thanks. :)

LOL, no She's not K, she's ok, has the right to her opinions same as anyone else.
I bare her no hard feelings at all mate, we can't all think alike, be a dull world if we did eh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom