Should I just leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is funnier than the last. i just think you need to take a breather sometimes jo. we are genuinely here to help and if you see wrong information there are ways to get your point across without pissing everyone off. you dont have to be the nun with the ruler. you dont have to put a banner around someones post, put a mad smiley face, a thumbs down, and scream at them. just correct them, give your expert advise and move on.

you catch more bees with honey instead if vinegar.....just be ready to get stung alot :)

Don't leave!

1. you can't leave.
2. you can't leave
3. you can't leave.
4. YOU CAN' LEAVE! I enjoy your random/weird threads/posts on here and they bring humor to people! Who cares if they don't like your threads they just don't know your humor and they are just too ignorant to understand how to take your advice! so once again.. YOU CAN'T LEAVE :D

People just cant take accurate, well thought advice in a blunt manner. Personally I like your posts!! If one is to get upset because someone gave them a down to earth answer then they should be the ones to leave:)

Oh this would just be too expensive!!! i can't afford the trip to kick but butt if you leave me again. You will stay or pay the consequences.

Nooooo! Where am I going to get my Steve Irwin fix? Your going to have to send me a voice recording of you quoting Steve if your going to leave. :p

well you know the saying..... everybody likes a little a$$, noone likes a smarta$$!! just a thought!!!!

Haahahahahaha just kidding just kidding, really though I find what you write amusing and very helpful so please dont go!!!

Jo you already know how I feel about this. You're a cool guy.

Now if I made this poll... hmm

Jo you already know how I feel about this. You're a cool guy.

Now if I made this poll... hmm

lets not go there:p:rolleyes:

In my honest opinion this is sad to see for a member to make a thread about questioning whether he is worth to be here in the forums or not, and only shows how things do need to change in the forums and the problems it has.

Jo, i feel you are one of the valueable people we need here, granted i rahter have your blunt, down to earth respsonses with humor, than anything subtle.

Also a worth of thought.

"To be great is to be misundertood"- (Ralph waldo emerson/ "self-reliance";)

lets not go there:p:rolleyes:

In my honest opinion this is sad to see for a member to make a thread about questioning whether he is worth to be here in the forums or not, and only shows how things do need to change in the forums and the problems it has.

Jo, i feel you are one of the valueable people we need here, granted i rahter have your blunt, down to earth respsonses with humor, than anything subtle.

Also a worth of thought.

"To be great is to be misundertood"- (Ralph waldo emerson/ "self-reliance";)

I love Ralph Waldo Emerson.

"In my honest opinion this is sad to see for a member to make a thread about questioning whether he is worth to be here in the forums or not, and only shows how things do need to change in the forums and the problems it has." This. Exactly this. :(

Please do not go, your posts are top of the list of the ones I like to read the most, due to the good info, humor and the honesty. I have always thought your honesty was very tactful, your efforts to improve communication, commendable. Really, it would be a GREAT loss were you to leave this forum! When I see your posts I know what to expect and I love them!!!

This sounds rather like someone who is insecure..IF you like it here, stay, if you dont, go.But dont let others make that decision for you.If you think your posts are offensive, then maybe they are and you should soften your answers.But if this is who you are and your happy then too bad for everyone else.
Do you feel you add something to this board? I think you do, its called personality and opinions.Everyone doesnt have to agree all the time, that would be boring.:D

I voted for you to get the heck out! :p;) JK STAY FOR SURE! It is pretty well known that majority likes you and appreciates your knowledge not to mention your humor too. Don't let the minority (Probably newbies too) get you down! :)

If it weren't for you I'd never know about the elephant that tried to hump the car :( haha
Just kidding. In all seriousness , I may not post much any more but I do browse the forums frequently and I'm always reading your posts and I consider them valuable info. Your one of the members the forum really benefits from.

Well Thanks folks, and Joann, yes I know it must seem Im insecure, "Oh wont you please please Looooooove Meeeeeeee?" :D Id be just shattered otherwise Lol
Not really, but Ive considered it from a few angles, my post count is huge, thats enough to drive some folk batty, then theres the fact that I do post alot of silly comedy, and given it is a chameleon specific forum and I have only two veilds and they are the only chams Ive kept, It dosent leave me a whole lot to weigh in on in a meaningful way.
Maybe my silly posts outnumber my credible contributions and irritate as many folk as not? Id hate to think I might be a victim of my own ego and way overvalue my contributions, for all I know this may be the case, atleast the poll will hopefully provide
a reality check :)
While all the support is nice and appreciated, Id like to think those with opposing views were not afraid to air them here in view of what appears to be overwhelming support,
"I CAN handle the truth!" :D
I just dont want to become a disruptive old fart and drag down a great forum, we all need a reality check from time to time eh. I wont be posting anymore a-la 'Tim Robbins'
since this clearly does Irritate.
Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom