Shipped Eggs DO HATCH !!

Acham

Established Member
Very happy to show the first hatchling from eggs shipped by Matt Vanilla Gorilla. Ten more to pip soon. He and his wife took great care in packing the eggs and provided instructions on what to do once they are received as well as how to hatch. I've had a great experience and hope that others will choose to purchase a small quantity of eggs instead of attempting to raise an entire clutch.

Attachments

• 100_4768.JPG
    100_4768.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 429
  • 100_4769.JPG
    100_4769.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 455
Very happy to show the first hatchling from eggs shipped by Matt Vanilla Gorilla. Ten more to pip soon. He and his wife took great care in packing the eggs and provided instructions on what to do once they are received as well as how to hatch. I've had a great experience and hope that others will choose to purchase a small quantity of eggs instead of attempting to raise an entire clutch.
YAY YAY YAY !!. Congratulations :love: . We as well have babies . They are now all 3 month and nothing but joy .

Matt and Jessica Made the experience so simple for us . I was a nervous wreck, on shipping . I absolutely did not need to be . Matt packed the eggs so that there was no way anything would happen to them . I was so nervous that I would do something wrong and the eggs would suffer . Matt and Jessica were with me every step of the way from setting up , sending them to the day they hatched to this day today .

If anyone want to try out eggs do it , it’s such an amazing experience . Let Matt and Jessica Guide you , you will not be disappointed . Kristen .

The last egg hatched today and it's as healthy as all of the others. Matt Vanilla Gorilla shipped me 11 eggs - there are now 11 babies in my nursery !

Very pleased!! This has been such an eye opener. I just never considered hatching shipped eggs but will now continue to buy from Matt Vanilla Gorilla.

Shipping eggs is a great way to diversify the genetic pool out there! It will make it easier for the breeders to add value to the available stock while at the same time quickly making future breeders available. Love hearing about the results!

I have over 300 hours of experimentation with shipping behind me! I love my remote, wireless thermometer! That, combined with my imagination and creativity and the vast amount of packaging materials available is making all of this possible! And of course, standing on the shoulders of the scientists who researched the dynamics of chameleon egg development and who made that knowledge available! A 100% hatch rate really makes me smile contently!!!

I have over 300 hours of experimentation with shipping behind me! I love my remote, wireless thermometer! That, combined with my imagination and creativity and the vast amount of packaging materials available is making all of this possible! And of course, standing on the shoulders of the scientists who researched the dynamics of chameleon egg development and who made that knowledge available! A 100% hatch rate really makes me smile contently!!!

Successes are successes. You should be proud.

Are you just doing this for Furcifer pardalis?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Success are success. You should be proud.

Are you just doing this for Furcifer pardalis?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
They are currently all I am breeding. Other species hopefully to follow soon!

One thing I failed to mention is that I spent a lot of time educating customers that buy eggs from me. They also receive a incubation care sheet and a care sheet that spans the life of the chameleon from the moment they hatch.

I am also available near 24/7 to my customers via text!

They are currently all I am breeding. Other species hopefully to follow soon!

One thing I failed to mention is that I spent a lot of time educating customers that buy eggs from me. They also receive a incubation care sheet and a care sheet that spans the life of the chameleon from the moment they hatch.

I am also available near 24/7 to my customers via text!

This is good to know. I am doing similar with my Schistocerca care sheets.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom