Shedding?

Incognito

Hey all, I'm back! Been quiet lately to just give my chams a chance to settle in, they are doing well and Solitaire is eating much better and Incognito is now shedding... that being said in an earlier thread someone mentioned his cham sheds 365 days of the year. 1. Why? and 2. Is there anything special I need to do for lil man or just leave him be and continue our day to day?

LOL. When he said shedding 365 days. He ment that he has so many chameleons/reptiles that it seems like someone is shedding everyday. Chameleons do not shed everyday.

Just let him shed. He doesnt need help. Unless it takes him longer than normal. Then you can put him in a shower.

lol Got it! I was like, "why would that be a good thing??" thanks for clearing up! Also You are from my old area in texas... did you ever go to the texas reptile expo shows? I hadn't been in several years but I use to go all the time.

Well then we prob passed paths once or twice. My mother had a booth where she sold reptile t shirts, jewlery and such. And our 2 family friends each had a booth. One sold strictly snakes the other mostly beardies but a little of everything :)

Yeah, I have friends that vend too. I will be vending here pretty soon.
And I take a local mom and pop petstore owners with me to the shows. I help them buy for the store. Its fun spending other peoples money.:p

Thanks. I should have Panthers (Ambanja, Faly, Nosy Be) and Leopard geckos. And who knows what eles. LOL This reptile hobby is never ending.

Hey, on the topic of expos, I live in Shiner,TX and just wondering if y'all know if there are ever any closer to my area?

LOL. When he said shedding 365 days. He ment that he has so many chameleons/reptiles that it seems like someone is shedding everyday. Chameleons do not shed everyday.

Just let him shed. He doesnt need help. Unless it takes him longer than normal. Then you can put him in a shower.

Lmao! I thought that was hilarious too. Steve has a lot of chameleons. Although, I'm not sure how many.

I don't know whats normal as this is our first shed, but Nito started on his front legs where the body and legs join. His head has thus far been the slowest, still has some hanging on for dear life

Back
Top Bottom