Shedding.... True or False?

Monta

Established Member
Tyrion my little 5 month old Panther is getting ready to shed again,so is it best to keep him misted more often today to help with the process or a little on the dryer side...T or F ?
Also in different spieces it's best not to handle when they just finished shedding.....
So is that T or F ? Thanks for any advice on this topic

Great name! Increased misting can make a shed go more smoothly. We handle ours when they are shedding but only to move from indoor to outdoor cages. As you probably know you want to avoid doing anything that would pull the shed off and damage the skin/scales underneath.

Great name! Increased misting can make a shed go more smoothly. We handle ours when they are shedding but only to move from indoor to outdoor cages. As you probably know you want to avoid doing anything that would pull the shed off and damage the skin/scales underneath.
Thank you for fast reply. No I didn't know about not pulling the shed off .. but I believe in letting nature take its course . And glad you like his name . So if Tyrion dies on the G.O.T. Show... like many of the cast did , his name will live on

My guy Ollivander doesn't like to be handled much in general, but especially not when shedding; he quickly moves away when I just reach in to feed him while he is shedding. My last cham wouldn't even really eat when shedding! I think of it sort of like when I'm on my period - it's uncomfortable so just keep your distance hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom