- Your Chameleon - Male veiled, about eight months old, six months with me
- Handling - I do not handle him
- Feeding - Large crickets, 50 a week
- Supplements - Calcium dusting with an occasional multivitamin
- Watering - I have a mister that goes off every four hours for two minutes, and a dripper in for 3 hours a day, though I rarely see him drink.
- Fecal Description - Light brown feces with white urate. Never tested for parasites.
- History - No significant history.
- Cage Type - Screen cage 24x48 ft
- Lighting - One 75 watt basking light with flukes hood, one t8 UVB light, and one 75 watt Uvb bulb.
- Temperature - Basking spot 75-85 degrees, ambient 70-75. Nighttime
- 65-70 degrees.
- Humidity - 45-60% humidity, zoomed hydrometer
- Plants - All live plants, pathos, jade plants, bromeliads, palm.
- Placement - In my bedroom, moderate traffic, away from windows, three feet above the ground.
- Location - Connecticut USA