She Layed *Timelapse Video Here*

Very nice!

I think it's cute how she covered all the evidence after (even though I know it's probably being done to hide her eggs on purpose).

Thank you!!! today was such a good day for me.. So excited that Ive done it all correctly so far!

Heres to some nice TrueBlue babies!!!!!!;););)

Thanks! Its a good thing I had the timelapse set up, because the way she flattened out the whole laying bin, I would of had no idea on where to even start looking for her eggs.

Even knowing where they were it took me a while to find them and get them all out safely.

Congrats, nice video!

She flattened EVERYTHING back out haha! At least she was nice and dug right next to a stick :)!

That was so awesome!! I've never seen a chameleon lay eggs before.. Talk about being attentive to detail on digging and burying her eggs!!!

Thank you for shoring this video! Truly amazing!

Incredible. So fascinating to watch, thank you for sharing that video. Hard working Momma and I loved watching her brighten up at the end after all her work was done!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am glad everyone has enjoyed the video. When hatching time comes, I will also timelapse that event and share it with everyone.

Thanks again!!!

that was GREAT ! what a good Mamma :D congrats to you and she on the new clutch babies - now you need to do the same vid/ of the hatch ;)

That's a great video, love how she cleaned up the whole area.
What camera did you use?

Thanks!

This was done with a Go Pro 2. Taking a photo every 30 seconds, using Those photos as an image sequence. And pulling a 1920x1080 Video out of that.

Back
Top Bottom