she arives tuesday!!!

Chameleon Punk

i cant wait to see her after school here is a pic "BEAUTIFUL Ambanja x Ambilobe cross female ready for a new home! She will make a great pet or breeder."

Attachments

• my baby girl chameleon.jpg
    my baby girl chameleon.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 131
r u sure that is a panther? The markings look like a carpet chameleon with the round circles! Sure is pretty though.

i am so excited and she is a cutie..lol and im very sure she is a panther im getting her from screameleons i thought she might be another typ too but all he breeds are panthers. right?

and of coarse i will be taking pics and videos i have a youtube site for all of them.

"chameleon punk" is the channel.

no, I was just kidding really. I am sure the breeder knows what they are selling! It really has beautiful marking though! The carpets do have those three circles like that if you look up pictures.

yeah i did. i really did think it wasnt a panther for a second.lol oh i have one question is there anything special i need for her to shed properly... i saw the shed thred lol

r u sure that is a panther? The markings look like a carpet chameleon with the round circles! Sure is pretty though.

I was thinking the same thing looking at the small pic. The markings do look like a carpet but the color looks panther.

Congrats. She will be a wonderful pet. Be ready females are more work than males. Expecialy since this is your first cham.

Congrats. She will be a wonderful pet. Be ready females are more work than males. Expecialy since this is your first cham.

thank you texas... and thats what i have been reading up on all the sites and asking screameleons about i have been looking up the special need for female over males and trying with 100% acuressy to get that stuff perfect for her.;) i know i will probably be posting soon so look out everyone and thank you for all the help so far by everyone and happy easter hope you all have a great one.

Back
Top Bottom