she arives tuesday!!!

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
r u sure that is a panther? The markings look like a carpet chameleon with the round circles! Sure is pretty though.

Chameleon Punk

i am so excited and she is a cutie..lol and im very sure she is a panther im getting her from screameleons i thought she might be another typ too but all he breeds are panthers. right?

and of coarse i will be taking pics and videos i have a youtube site for all of them.

"chameleon punk" is the channel.

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
no, I was just kidding really. I am sure the breeder knows what they are selling! It really has beautiful marking though! The carpets do have those three circles like that if you look up pictures.

Chameleon Punk

yeah i did. i really did think it wasnt a panther for a second.lol oh i have one question is there anything special i need for her to shed properly... i saw the shed thred lol

Stanly

r u sure that is a panther? The markings look like a carpet chameleon with the round circles! Sure is pretty though.
I was thinking the same thing looking at the small pic. The markings do look like a carpet but the color looks panther.

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
Congrats. She will be a wonderful pet. Be ready females are more work than males. Expecialy since this is your first cham.

Chameleon Punk

Congrats. She will be a wonderful pet. Be ready females are more work than males. Expecialy since this is your first cham.
thank you texas... and thats what i have been reading up on all the sites and asking screameleons about i have been looking up the special need for female over males and trying with 100% acuressy to get that stuff perfect for her.;) i know i will probably be posting soon so look out everyone and thank you for all the help so far by everyone and happy easter hope you all have a great one.

Top Bottom