She’s my first, I’m so in love!

Reptofreak

Chameleon Enthusiast
I would like to introduce you all to my first ever panther Ness, short for Vanessa. I named her this because I have a boyfriend coming for her in a couple weeks and his name will be Wade, guess the relationship and win a cookie ? ;)

This little girl is extremely healthy and friendly. Compared to my veileds she is calm and almost seems more curious than afraid. I haven’t been seeking to hold her but she has climbed onto my arm while arranging some plants.

I’m sure many of you noticed immediately that she is gravid, as I did upon first seeing her. The breeder informed me that she had snuck out of her cage and into a males when he was cleaning. So there’s a possibility that the clutch is fertile. She’s young so I’m a little concerned, but hoping for the best.

Anyway I’m head over heels in love with this gorgeous girl! :love:
12B415B0-AB45-420B-A092-E349653D4A7C.jpeg
F931706B-A6BB-42F2-AA93-5057149704F6.jpeg

She needs a laybin, right now!!
There is six to eight inches of play sand and soil mixed in the back of the enclosure so she can lay there, but I don’t intent to let that happen. I have a trash can setup as a layben and when she shows signs that she is ready I will mover her to it. I like this approach as she will have everything she needs and complete Privacy.
2F615BAE-F9E8-4830-A651-716C69571F73.jpeg

I would like to introduce you all to my first ever panther Ness, short for Vanessa. I named her this because I have a boyfriend coming for her in a couple weeks and his name will be Wade, guess the relationship and win a cookie ? ;)

This little girl is extremely healthy and friendly. Compared to my veileds she is calm and almost seems more curious than afraid. I haven’t been seeking to hold her but she has climbed onto my arm while arranging some plants.

I’m sure many of you noticed immediately that she is gravid, as I did upon first seeing her. The breeder informed me that she had snuck out of her cage and into a males when he was cleaning. So there’s a possibility that the clutch is fertile. She’s young so I’m a little concerned, but hoping for the best.

Anyway I’m head over heels in love with this gorgeous girl! :love:View attachment 260557View attachment 260558
Definitely Wade Wilson because he is indestructible, or, you read X-Men as a kid and Deadpool was your favorite.

Back
Top Bottom