Sgt. Pepper Getting more Color!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Thought it was time to post some more pics of the baby Ambilobe I got from Nic at Chameleon Kingdom! He is doing great! He will eat anything... not a picky guy whatsoever. He is five months old now and coloring up beautifully!

Enjoy!:)
100_0463-1.jpg

Pepper1.jpg

Pepper2.jpg

Pepper3.jpg

Thanks!
~Joe

He looks awesome man! Exactly 5 months? Red bar or blue bar?
He's going to insane in a few months

Ok Joe, Babysitting is over now... Time to send him back! ;) He looks incredible Joe, excellent job and after another 6 months, that guy is going to look godly!

-Nic

I love the vibrance and clarity of his colours, his colourings are my absolute favourite, I want one just like him.....he is an absolute stunner!

Please, please if you ever get out of chams let me have him :D

Beautiful Boy :)

He is a beautiful boy Joe. I love the picture during the shed. I like the way he has his front leg up in the air. That tentative position chams assume when they are ready to make a move if they need to but not sure they should move yet. It will be a lot of fun watching him grow up through your pictures!

Thanks everyone!!! He really is a fun little guy. I will work on getting more pics, he hates the camera, and seems to stress when it comes around... So I am gradually working him into it.

@Panthercham...Get out of chams!?!?!? I will never think of it.;)

@Cushchameleon... His sire is Yoda who is now owned by Royden on our forums. Here is a great photo of Yoda that Royden did.

Yoda!

@Catherine... The camera brings that pose out of him everytime...he wants to kill it. lol Thanks.

I am also really impressed by the colors he is starting to show for his age, but I have been since the day he moved in last month! Thanks a lot for your comments everyone... I will keep the updates posted.

Back
Top Bottom