Server Issues

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Our server crashed this afternoon and the database was damaged beyond repair. We were forced to use a backup from yesterday morning and ultimately lost the last 36 hours of forum activity. I apologize for the inconvenience that will create for some members. If I can be of assistance to anyone please don't hesitate to send a pm or email.

Thanks for your hard work and diligence - and for letting us know ... I got a bit confused last night, reading "new posts" that I _knew_ I'd read a couple of days ago, lol!

~Bruce

Worked well for me - got rid of the post where I said I was supporting Uruguay in the World Cup - now know one will ever know -

Thanks Brad! I was wondering what was going on! I guess the thread I posted yesterday is gone??? !!

I really enjoyed the chameleon wearing the tool belt :p Was that a graceful? Thanks for keeping things going. It cant be too easy to maintain as well as you do.

So THATS what happened. I was wondering what was going on haha I kept trying to get on and getting errors on 5 different devices before I gave up haha

Thank you everyone for your understanding and kind words. That was the first time we lost data in the site's ~10 year history.

Ive so glad you had a working back-up!
Yeah, I guess things could have been much worse :eek:
We've always taken daily backups and will probably increase that rate.

I really enjoyed the chameleon wearing the tool belt :p Was that a graceful?
I finally got an excuse to use the image :p

maintenance.jpg

Thank you everyone for your understanding and kind words. That was the first time we lost data in the site's ~10 year history.

Yeah, I guess things could have been much worse :eek:
We've always taken daily backups and will probably increase that rate.

I finally got an excuse to use the image :p

maintenance.jpg

Literally too cute of a picture haha was that supposed to have showed up while the site was down? I never saw it until now =(

Thank goodness there was a reasonable explanation for my missing thread! A I was beginning to think id had one too many and just thought I'd made a thread!!!!! Whew!!! ;-) thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom