Selling your cham!!

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
Another photo thread, yes another one, however one that needs to bring us joy. Seeing the “Tailday Tuesday” joyfulness, brought me up with this, because this is still a platform that should bring joy and pleasure of sharing each other’s chams and not just alone troubles.

THEREFORE, I would like you to try to “sell” your cham with just one picture. That one picture that says it all and with even melting someone´s heart, which doesn´t like chameleons. That one picture where you can say, this is why I felt in love with these specific creatures. That one picture that gives an expressions you can´t deny!

I know when I for the first time saw Bella´s eyes, not just from a distance, but her real eyes, I immediately saw her soul and that was the moment I undeniable felt in love 😍.

Enough talking…..let´s get it started. I´m already excited about your input 😇

Well miss Charming
6699999 (3).jpg

Mr. Right
image3 (2).jpeg

And........
Jack.jpg

I wanted a boy when I realised I was sold a girl I rang the shop and told them I was bringing her back ( they offered a boy ) but after having her a couple of months when I went to get a box to return her in she climbed down towards me not knowing ,my eyes watered and my heart melted and hey lol she didn't go anywhere 😃

Back
Top Bottom