selling silkworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate X

i will be selling some medium silkworms 500 for 25.00.

i am trying to make money for the parts i bought to upgrade my p.c.

they just started growing ,i will be posting a notice when i will be accepting payments and sending silkworms.

i have 5000 worms growing it will probably be 10-15 days depending on the temp,food etc.

right now they are eating as much as they can.
i am using muhlberry farms chow.

i am shipping silkworms next week

my silkworms are finally approaching 1" .

i am going to start shipping them next week.the 1" are 500+ for $25.00 delivered.
500+ medium will be the same price.

when i say 500+ that includes the extra 50-75 so i send about 550+ worms.

you will get them in 2-3 days.

the worms are looking great too.i use muhlberry farms chow.

i am accepting orders now i am also accepting payments now ,if you would like some you could order and pay for them now and i will send them to you next week.i will most likely start shipping these on wednsday and thursday.i will not be shipping worms friday,saturday.

to order worms just messege me.

i have 1" silkworms available on monday they are 250+ 30-50 more for 12.50 free shipping.

i would prefer if people order 2 orders 25.00 for 500+60-100 more for $25.00.

these are the japanese silkworms which are superior to the chinese.

email me at [email protected] RE: SILKWORMS

if your intrested in 1000 or more leave me know.i can make a better deal for 1000 or more.

:eek: :eek: 25 bucks for 500?!!!! what i would have given to pay that price if I was on the mainland!!!

I have paid 10 bucks for about 20 of em, cheapest you can get here!

due to issues with my silkworm egg supplier i have no silkworms.

i was emailed that my eggs were on the way and after a week a 3 emails was told i could have a refund or wait another week and she send them,well she never did. i decided shes been lying to me ,its ok.

she took my for a sucker and wasted my time,and the eggs i got in september never hatched.

i am trying to find a reliable supplier of eggs then i will be selling worms for 250 12.50

how's the silkworm crisis, fateX?
When it is over, I might be interested in buying a batch from you.:)

i can't get any eggs pam told me her eggs got held up in customs and she would'nt have any for 1 month. so i gotta find a new silkworm supplier .

i was getting my eggs from silkworm wholesale then i started having problems like getting emails saying my eggs were shipped and they never were and im waiting for a week then finally i email pam n she says they were never shipped and i can have a refund.

im trying to find a place i can get 5000 eggs for 30.00 or 35.00 delivered.

to be honest i was so frustrated with this last situation that im taking a break because i needed those eggs.i will be getting some eggs soon but they might be for my chameleons because i'l have to pay more for em and i would have to charge more money for 250 worms so i quess my price was to cheap n they cut me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom