Seems like I’m not getting anywhere with these enclosures

It’s in your head
OCD it’s a curse and a blessing if that makes sense. Took me 3-4 days to setup Crimson Day (Phelsuma Grandis) Geckos enclosure. I blame the enclosure for not being to exactly what it said it was in dimensions lol. If that gives you an idea how I am. When I do an enclosure I want it tip top shape so the animal can adjust quickly and keep the stress down lol well not for me I’m getting gray hairs before my time.

I’m putting a 3rd pothos plant in each and put the the rest of the branches and going to try my best to finish both enclosures. Took all the plant down to bare roots by washing like I normally do and replanting in natural organic soil. All I have after that is to finish the mist king setup it has the zip drip system so if you guys what to chime in and for that it would be greatly appreciated!

I’ve got till November 12-15 till these new Xanths come in and I could kick myself for taking the sticks and trying to rearrange the second enclosure. Back to square one almost with the second one. I’ve still have to finish the setup for the Mist King. Even though I read the instructions to the end there is a few things I’m kind of hesitant about cutting tubing with the mist king because I don’t want to be short handed with tubing.

How many times are you going to ask us this!?!

You have never received a negative comment on your design but for whatever reason you keep cutting yourself down. Stop it. You are your own worst critic. Put your plants in and move on.
Those are definitely a true statements...

I also think remembering that this is as much of a hobby as well as owning a pet...you will always be tinkering with the cage, plants, lighting, humidity to make it better/more efficient, etc. Get it ready now...Keep working on it forever

Back
Top Bottom