Seattle Reptile Expo, anyone?

Hey all!
Just wondering if anyone will be attending the Seattle Reptile Expo this coming Saturday (May 11, 2013)? Chelsey (ReptiGurl) and I will both be going! It'll be our first 'real' reptile expo so we are both quite excited. There is a small Reptile 'expo' (more like a bunch of tables with local vendors) up here in the Vancouver area that we went to last year, but as I've heard, it doesn't compare to expos in the US. If you are going let me know! Maybe we can meet up at the expo :D

Hey all!
Just wondering if anyone will be attending the Seattle Reptile Expo this coming Saturday (May 11, 2013)? Chelsey (ReptiGurl) and I will both be going! It'll be our first 'real' reptile expo so we are both quite excited. There is a small Reptile 'expo' (more like a bunch of tables with local vendors) up here in the Vancouver area that we went to last year, but as I've heard, it doesn't compare to expos in the US. If you are going let me know! Maybe we can meet up at the expo :D

Hey! As previously mentioned in the Sponsor thread, I had been planning on attending since February but now I have 2 chams on meds and no one to administer them! I can't leave my babes in need, so I'll have to hear how it went upon your return!

Pics or it didn't happen! :D

Haha just answered the sponsor thread. But to sum it up, YES, I will take tons of photos and post the thread on Sunday when I am back in Vancouver. Gotta charge my camera though! Went to the Woodland Park Zoo with Chels today :D

Back
Top Bottom