National Breeders Expo in Daytona Beach

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Who’s going to the Daytona Beach Reptile Show?
http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com/

This may be the last one because of all the reptile bans in Florida.

The 2022 National Reptile Breeders' Expo will literally be the biggest one ever!!!

With 650 vendor's tables, over 200 vendors, 140,000 SQ ft of Reptile Expo in two huge rooms, this will be a monster show!!!

And it doesn't stop there, this year there will be two $1000 door cash prize giveaways! One on Saturday, and one on Sunday!

You don't want to miss this year's Daytona Beach Reptile Expo!!!

8F22F274-AD2F-4E19-B48D-9C01A19DA139.jpeg

I’ve requested my time off work and will be going on Saturday. Yay! Will be my first ever expo/con so not really sure what to expect, but looking forward to it. :D
So be prepared to be overwhelmed! Also, this will make all future expos that you attend pale in comparison. I'll also be there Sat and really excited - haven't been to this one in a few years and dragging a less-than-enthused hubby with me!

I was sooo good and the only little friends I brought home were lots of feeder bugs and dwarf isopods for my roach bins. 🤗 Had I not set my budget in stone, who knows what I may have brought home. It was wonderful seeing @jannb again and bless her for walking slow as I hobbled along. 💗 🥰
Well done 👏🏻👏🏻 Expected differently 😁
Great you enjoyed it and had fun with jannb, always nice to meet other forum members in person 👌🏻✌🏻

Back
Top Bottom