Sealed and Varnished

pascal2023

Avid Member
photos from the other day after I sealed and varnished it, decided not to colour varnish it as it was super expensive but never the less it’s still varnished and shiny lol! Waiting a week or so to air off even thought all the materials I used to finish this are low odur (as stated on the tins and silicone) as that’s what’s been said how long do you think I could air it out and it be safe for Pascal to move in to or should I wait another 2 weeks to be sure ?

Going to add the finishing touches when it’s all dried and cured! Can’t wait to move her into her new home 🏡

Oh and had to get her a personalised wooden name tag for the cage 😍

0EEDAFEE-31C9-46EB-AD1C-780E823EE023.jpeg

A94FD005-6907-4AD3-9D18-25B659BC8978.jpeg

photos from the other day after I sealed and varnished it, decided not to colour varnish it as it was super expensive but never the less it’s still varnished and shiny lol! Waiting a week or so to air off even thought all the materials I used to finish this are low odur (as stated on the tins and silicone) as that’s what’s been said how long do you think I could air it out and it be safe for Pascal to move in to or should I wait another 2 weeks to be sure ?

Going to add the finishing touches when it’s all dried and cured! Can’t wait to move her into her new home 🏡

Oh and had to get her a personalised wooden name tag for the cage 😍

View attachment 329805
View attachment 329804
Looking good! Your UVI level will be higher due to the mesh type you used for the top. Let me know which UVB type and bulb strength your using so I can give you a more appropriate distance to basking.

Looking good! Your UVI level will be higher due to the mesh type you used for the top. Let me know which UVB type and bulb strength your using so I can give you a more appropriate distance to basking.
Amazing ! Thankyou, I was going to ask what difference the top mesh would make, the lovely @MissSkittles recommended me my basking and UV bulb, I’ll find the links 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom