Scary parsonii !

Twitchet

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is my cb 9 month old parsonii 'Parsnip' ( male-hopefully) trying to look very scary! ;)
I have had him for nearly two weeks and he's quite shy but settling in and becoming more confident but he's telling me to back off so won't be handling or viewing him at the moment- just doing usual maintenance around him and the others and not giving him too much eye contact. He's already getting much better.Hope you like him.

RRAAWWRR!

Who you lookin' at??

What a face eh?

A little off topic....

Wondering what you pay in the U.S for a Parsoni? I recently saw an add in my area (Ontario, Canada) for $950ea.

Thanks.

You are definitely right there,very human like, my panther has lovely eyes but the parsonii are incredible, they study what you are doing and their eyes are so expressive. Glad you like him.

Love his little karate chop hands!

Hi there Jeremy , Thanks for that- He's doing o.k but he's really quite shy although getting a little better, I wish I knew he had settled into eating - He's proving difficult to feed at the moment, He won't take food from a tray I've put in there- he's got dubia, med.crickets, even a waxworm and free range locusts, he's happy to go near the tray but not touched contents and It's hard to keep track of locust numbers. He's got a well planted viv so I've only found one poop, good urates, I've had him 2 weeks, just trying to keep to a calm and quiet schedule for him and hope he relaxes a bit. I'd love to see him eating lots of foods soon if my nerves can hold out that is!! .
I will definitely post more pics soon, he's a lovely little thing. Cheers

This is my cb 9 month old parsonii 'Parsnip' ( male-hopefully) trying to look very scary! ;)
I have had him for nearly two weeks and he's quite shy but settling in and becoming more confident but he's telling me to back off so won't be handling or viewing him at the moment- just doing usual maintenance around him and the others and not giving him too much eye contact. He's already getting much better.Hope you like him.

RRAAWWRR!

Who you lookin' at??

What a face eh?
Itching his chin thinking all I need is "1 MILLLLIOOOOOONNNN DOLLARS" worth of crickets........

Itching his chin thinking all I need is "1 MILLLLIOOOOOONNNN DOLLARS" worth of crickets........

I like- I Like - :LOL::LOL::LOL: very funny- He certainly lends himself for more captions to this picture.

Hi there Jeremy , Thanks for that- He's doing o.k but he's really quite shy although getting a little better, I wish I knew he had settled into eating - He's proving difficult to feed at the moment, He won't take food from a tray I've put in there- he's got dubia, med.crickets, even a waxworm and free range locusts, he's happy to go near the tray but not touched contents and It's hard to keep track of locust numbers. He's got a well planted viv so I've only found one poop, good urates, I've had him 2 weeks, just trying to keep to a calm and quiet schedule for him and hope he relaxes a bit. I'd love to see him eating lots of foods soon if my nerves can hold out that is!! .
I will definitely post more pics soon, he's a lovely little thing. Cheers

Twitchet

Most chameleons are shy especially the first 2 weeks in a new home. I would attempt to feed him by hand if you have seen he has a favorite food. He is going to become acclaimated to your presence and your going to have 100% proof that he is eating. That should calm your nerve.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom