Scaled Cham bubbler fountain

Misting and dripping can be messy if it isn't set up right. A lot of people are just plain lazy.
It’s a shame. In the post comments, apparently the Scaled people took out the proper lighting for a better shot. It’s supposed to be an educational show, have and show proper chameleon husbandry!

I forgot about this method. I have seen people use that back in the 80's and 90's before progressing to waterfalls and then later misting systems. It's better than a dehydrated cham but I really wish they would point out this is not the best method. Just like the water falls, it could be used for a few days (3 day vacation, helping a cham recover from dehydration, etc..) but then needs cleaned, bleached and dried completely before putting away for the next use. They also can help increase humidity but the bowl needs to be shallow to prevent drowning.

Please can we just stop posting other medias crap? There is a rule not to Review Sellers here on chameleonforum, can we just do the same with the **** other dumbasses do? YEah we know that wrong, if somebody comes here and ask about their chameleon and they are doing some crap like that, people here can tell them to change it up. but there is not Point in "ohh but look at them" kinda crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot about this method. I have seen people use that back in the 80's and 90's before progressing to waterfalls and then later misting systems. It's better than a dehydrated cham but I really wish they would point out this is not the best method. Just like the water falls, it could be used for a few days (3 day vacation, helping a cham recover from dehydration, etc..) but then needs cleaned, bleached and dried completely before putting away for the next use. They also can help increase humidity but the bowl needs to be shallow to prevent drowning.
it should not be a dehydrated cham, because we know better now.

it should not be a dehydrated cham, because we know better now.
we know better, but some people here still have issues. Or someone that bought a veiled, some crickets and a kit from petco who wondered why their chameleon's eyes are sunk in and he wont eat might need help.

Please can we just stop posting other medias crap? There is a rule not to Review Sellers here on chameleonforum, can we just do the same with the **** other dumbasses do? YEah we know that wrong, if somebody comes here and ask about their chameleon and they are doing some crap like that, people here can tell them to change it up. but there is not Point in "ohh but look at them" kinda crap.
Feel free to ignore whatever you want. If you don’t want to talk about it and hopefully influence someone to change their ways go read some other thread. If some rookie comes through here years from now and stumbles across this thread because they recognized the name of an old TV show then it’s worth typing a few words on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to ignore whatever you want. If you don’t want to talk about it and hopefully influence someone to change their ways go read some other thread. If some rookie comes through here years from now and stumbles across this thread because they recognized the name of an old TV show then it’s worth typing a few words on the internet.
That´s one way to look at it. An other is that there is enough text in this site for that rookie to understand better once he read it. Regardless of thread about other medias incorrect methods.

Just let people post what they want as long as it doesn't break the rules.... Let people discuss, geez. Members have a clear interest in this series and want to talk about it. If you don't like it, don't participate.
You misstake me, I am not trying to forbid it, but to stop the further publicity for those less proper ways for keeping the animals.

Lee - go back and read your last post, now take a second and really think about what you said your trying to do.... Doesn’t make much sense does it?

If someone was DESPERATE for their cham to drink then I don't see a problem with having this up for a day or even a couple of days i just wish they had made it clear that this isn't for daily use :confused:

Back
Top Bottom