Saying Goodbye

CamrynTheCham22

Avid Member
It appears we were too late. We tried everything and called around 5 different vets, but they didn't have any appointments until next week. My little cham has been in a downward spiral the past day, and now I am fairly sure she will not make it through the day. She is still holding onto a stick with a bit of force, but we put some towels and rags underneath her so that she won't get hurt too bad if she falls, which she most likely will sometime today. Her eyes have been swollen and closed and her tail doesn't really wrap around things anymore, and her little feet stay opened in midair. I don't see how she could come back from this.
I think it was an infection after all, and we just caught it on the back end. We tried giving her some Vitamin A and lots of water, but neither changed her poor condition.

So we are making her as comfortable as possible for when she leaves us. I am going to miss her a lot, her interesting and surprising nature. I am going to miss being proud of her for eating and drinking like the good girl she is. What a great cham she was.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me over the years, her 2 years with me were much too short.

It appears we were too late. We tried everything and called around 5 different vets, but they didn't have any appointments until next week. My little cham has been in a downward spiral the past day, and now I am fairly sure she will not make it through the day. She is still holding onto a stick with a bit of force, but we put some towels and rags underneath her so that she won't get hurt too bad if she falls, which she most likely will sometime today. Her eyes have been swollen and closed and her tail doesn't really wrap around things anymore, and her little feet stay opened in midair. I don't see how she could come back from this.
I think it was an infection after all, and we just caught it on the back end. We tried giving her some Vitamin A and lots of water, but neither changed her poor condition.

So we are making her as comfortable as possible for when she leaves us. I am going to miss her a lot, her interesting and surprising nature. I am going to miss being proud of her for eating and drinking like the good girl she is. What a great cham she was.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me over the years, her 2 years with me were much too short.
Awww wishing her a peaceful passing and for you to take comfort in that you gave her a beautiful 2 years! My heart goes out to you.

I love animals so much but it is so hard to go through losing them. They are just so wonderful, little chams and all animals. I am sure many people here feel the same about our little babies. My heart goes out to everyone who has ever lost a pet in their life. It is such a rough experience, especially when they are young and get irreversibly sick. It is one feeling I think we all have felt and understand.

Back
Top Bottom