Saw an awesome panther today :)

lindseymeder16

Hey guys. So i was at Arizona Reptile Center getting crickets and worms for my guy and i was going to check out when I saw this guy! He blew my mind with his colors. Just gorgous. I begged my dad to get him haha. But i didn't because "one chameleon is good enough" according to him. :)
I think he's an ambilobe?

dont mind my crappy pictures- i took them with my phone.

Panther.jpg

Pantherr.jpg

Gosh, I can see why you were tempted! I am sure he will get snatched up real quick. You better keep beggin your dad before it's too late!!!

What about your mom? Does she like chameleons????:D:D

she's on a business trip aswell and doesnt come back till next thursday! ughh, and she only likes them when their babies otherwise she freaks out. she isn't a reptile person. i barely got her to agree with haveing my veiled. i think i'll beg my brother ;)

she's on a business trip aswell and doesnt come back till next thursday! ughh, and she only likes them when their babies otherwise she freaks out. she isn't a reptile person. i barely got her to agree with haveing my veiled. i think i'll beg my brother ;)

Yes, brothers are awesome. What you can also do is sell a some of your stuff to get some of the money and just ask for help to get the rest. :) To show that you really want him.

Yes, brothers are awesome. What you can also do is sell a some of your stuff to get some of the money and just ask for help to get the rest. :) To show that you really want him.

holy crap good idea. haha. ill definitly consider that. but i don't want to get him if i dont have enough time for him because i have to take care of all my other pets aswell (which is alotta work) and i have to get a job by summer..along with school and stuff. im definitly thinking about it tho. he's just too gorgous to pass up.

holy crap good idea. haha. ill definitly consider that. but i don't want to get him if i dont have enough time for him because i have to take care of all my other pets aswell (which is alotta work) and i have to get a job by summer..along with school and stuff. im definitly think about it tho. he's just too gorgous to pass up.

Well yes that is another thing to take into consideration. Well, if your up to the challenge and can do it I say go for it. If anything, you can always sell him to one of us here on the forums. :D He is a pretty guy.

Back
Top Bottom