Sansi 70W grow light - STACKING coupons!

I decided to go with the HLG boards to do cloud effects and such, but I did get some of these sansi bulbs off the lightning deals!!

View attachment 252391

They were on sale for $15/ea and I also got some of the 15W ones for $9/ea. Am curious to see how they turn out!
I got my bulbs today, even though they weren't supposed to be here till tomorrow. I'm setting the 24W up over a 10G aquarium I had and going to stick a bromeliad, some moss, and a spring of wandering jew (thanks snitz!) In there to see how they do vs natural lighting.

I'd also like to state that wow, the things are HUGE and insanely bright. I'm not sure I'd put these near my cham enclosure as it could definitely lead to eye issues. I've never had a "grow bulb" of any kind, but these fit awesomely into some generic domes I had laying about. They seem quite good so far... now for the science side!

I got my bulbs today, even though they weren't supposed to be here till tomorrow. I'm setting the 24W up over a 10G aquarium I had and going to stick a bromeliad, some moss, and a spring of wandering jew (thanks snitz!) In there to see how they do vs natural lighting.

I'd also like to state that wow, the things are HUGE and insanely bright. I'm not sure I'd put these near my cham enclosure as it could definitely lead to eye issues. I've never had a "grow bulb" of any kind, but these fit awesomely into some generic domes I had laying about. They seem quite good so far... now for the science side!

No known cases of eye issues that I'm aware of - it seems that they know not to look directly at them, just like with the sun! But I totally understand that worry... my quantum boards are very bright, and I was briefly concerned about my girl. Kismet doesn't seem the least bit bothered!

Well there's another ridiculous promo on Amazon for Sansi... but its for their blacklight bulb. If you're a hippy, like me, its a great deal! $70 70w uv blacklight setup for $5! I'm going to use it for halloween.

On amazon - click the button to clip the $12 coupon code - then use the promo code 75uvflood to take an additional 75% off. Mine was $5.xx shipped! I'm looking at you @JoXie411
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZVNKHF7/

Well there's another ridiculous promo on Amazon for Sansi... but its for their blacklight bulb. If you're a hippy, like me, its a great deal! $70 70w uv blacklight setup for $5! I'm going to use it for halloween.

On amazon - click the button to clip the $12 coupon code - then use the promo code 75uvflood to take an additional 75% off. Mine was $5.xx shipped! I'm looking at you @JoXie411
Omg I’m buying one thank you!!!!

Rofl... for $5.50.... I couldn't NOT get it. Nice heads up!

Are there any other coupons for their bulbs that are not limited to the floods?
Watch the lightning deals. I got 2x36W and 2x24W grow bulbs from them. The 36W normal price is $40 and I paid about $20 after discounts. The 24W I think is $25 and I paid $14. They're both awesome bulbs. I use the 24s in my bigger enclosures and the 36Ws are being used to supplement my orchids, bromeliads, moss and other stuff.

As far as coupon codes go, I can't speak to that. I believe you can sign up for their emails and get them that way. Otherwise, you just wait for your dear friend Snitz to tell you what they are!

I signed up for their email newsletter, and occassionally there's good stuff in there... but if you follow them on Facebook they post all sorts of promo codes and giveaways. They were even giving away free bulbs (like regular lamp bulbs) the other day.

Back
Top Bottom