SANSI 70 watt LED Grow Light Panel Mounting

I bought one of those but I didn’t think about how I only have screen…. But I never got to return it just forgot about it past the return date sadly
If your enclosure is against a wall, I suppose you could affix it to the wall behind but I don’t know if it will cause damage if/when you want to remove it🤔🤷‍♀️

If your enclosure is against a wall, I suppose you could affix it to the wall behind but I don’t know if it will cause damage if/when you want to remove it🤔🤷‍♀️
😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 62
I bought one of those but I didn’t think about how I only have screen…. But I never got to return it just forgot about it past the return date sadly
I think it has the capacity to be put on with screws as well..maybe you could be creative and screw it using self-tapping screws into the side/back frame?

I think it has the capacity to be put on with screws as well..maybe you could be creative and screw it using self-tapping screws into the side/back frame?
No, no…I have PVC sides and back. I was making a suggestion for you with the screened enclosure. BUT…I like the idea of using command strips. That’s what I’ll do.

Back
Top Bottom