San Diego Show

Five Stars!!!

I was there today! Great show!! I purchased an amazing Ambilobe panther from Tiki Tiki. There was a lot of variety. Lots of chameleons! Did I forget to mention that it was a great show?!

Was that the guy out of Texas Craig who had a couple pairs for sale on Kingsnake a while back? $2000 a pair is a crazy good price from what they normally go for.

Plus how did they look and did they have CITES paperwork?

Any other neat chameleons things at the show?

Last edited:
my daughter an I went the show, this was the frist show wed gone to lastyear and it was worth it gain this year, did pretty good piced up couple female ambanjas from kent ill take some pics today..i seen those parsons they looked ok but judging by what the other chams the guy had an how they looked i think id pass on payen 2000 a piece or 4000 a pair for em..

I was there early and have to say that there were some beautiful Chams. FL Chams had a WC Nosy Faly that looked amazing. Amazing Blur reptiles had the best looking panthers by far. There set up is really cool and always gets the people involved. I picked up a baby Nosy Be from them and am excited to see this guy grow.

I went yesterday , and i thought the prices were outrageous. Actually i just picked up a few pygmys and just starred at the rest:eek:.I was also wondering was Sunday a better day for bargains? Anyone?

Back from the dead

Why do you think the prices are out of hand?
I go there looking to personally meet the breeders
and pick out their top of the line pets.
you can get a bulk animal without lineage verification.
it depends on what you're looking for.. or to avoid.

Yes, the sunday prices are better last day
because nobody really wants to have to haul any animals back
especially when they *should be put into Quarantine* after a show.

All it takes is a person to handle a WC animal
and transmit a virus or parasite back to your collection.

I picked up some wc Quads there & pair Crested (Chamaeleo cristatus)
Wish I would have found his table earlier but I was focused on crested geckos

The show was a good one.
Ramy deserves credit for pulling another one off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom