San Diego Reptile Show

perca05

So is anyone going besides me? I plan to grab a panther this year. Cannot wait for Saturday morning! My husband is building me a new cage for my new panther, and another one for Finn my veiled. I'll try and take some pictures and post as well.

Caroline

I'm going! Not sure if we're going Sat or Sun though. I'm hoping to get a new cage and some supplies for our panther!

So is anyone going besides me? I plan to grab a panther this year. Cannot wait for Saturday morning! My husband is building me a new cage for my new panther, and another one for Finn my veiled. I'll try and take some pictures and post as well.

Caroline

The biggest reptile show in America, I think there will be some other people besides you and your family there ;)

Super reptile show

Caroline

I'm going. I'm really looking forward to it, as I've never been to a reptile show before. I don't even have a cham of my own yet! I'm hoping there will be good deals on vines, drippers, mesh cages etc. I set up a mesh cage outside, the large EcoTerra one, but now it looks too small!
Hoping to meet some other cham owners. Maybe we could meet and compare shopping by the coffee place (I'm assuming there is one!) at 12 or something? It would be nice to meet some of you, as I've on here for 2 months reading up on cham care!
Chris

My friend might get a blue tounge skink and I'm going to to get supplies and look around at the chams:D

I'm wondering in anyone local that is going might be willing to pick something up for me. Please PM me if you are willing and able.

Luis

I would be happy to pick up stuff for you. Just let me know what you want. Did you change your mind about going?
Chris

Back
Top Bottom