Sambava

Jpeff

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here pic of bam. He will be one year old on September 2. Just shed today showing off new colors. He came from kammerflage.

Attachments

• 20220829_135442.jpg
    20220829_135442.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 60
Bam is sure a handsome fellow 💚 the colors
Thanks you. He for sure the most colorful one I have. Just got all the yellow after shed was green. Every shed he gets more orange and yellow and less green. When he is pissed off at me he doesn't show any green. But he been this color all day

Remember you were one of the one that helped pick this out of the two I narrowed it down to. So glad I got got him. Is alittle moody with the head butts once in awhile. Why I named him bam.
I do remember. Well slightly lol. I am glad he grew up to be a gorgeous boy. I have always loved the Panthers and the amazing colors.

I just picked up a panther the other day from a pet shop I go to he said it was a Ambilobe but I’d like to say Sambava. I asked him to dig a little deeper for me but I’m not sure how far that will go..

Yea every now and again I see a female in with a male if he’s trying to sell as a pair but never males together . No panther makes it past a day or 2 in that place before someone buys em up
female with a male is just as bad... They can seriously hurt one another. Not to mention you risk buying a female that has been bred and will end up laying fertile eggs. IT is a very careless thing to do. And shows how little this store knows about chameleons. Just my two cents but I hate seeing this type of ignorance when it comes to selling these animals.

Back
Top Bottom