Sambava or Nosey Be??

Moe

When i bought moe he was just a few weeks old, i was told when purchasing that he was a Sambava, but to me as he is getting older looks like a Nosey, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 259
That's a fantastic lookin Nosy Be you got there. The seller mustve made a mistake but would probably trade you another Sambava for that guy! Did you get Moe from a breeder or a store/reseller?

Edit: Just checked out your other post with the good 1st pic. That's really really a great looking Nosy Be which makes it a great mistake made in your favor for sure!

Last edited:
i bought him from a store here in northern california, in all honesty i dont care what he is really as i have grown very attached to him, but i did think he started looking like a Nosey, thanks for the info,i am now going to look up what humidity lvls i need to be at cause ive been using Sambava data, if i remember rite they are real close to each other so i dont think im far off he seems to be really happy. thanks again for the reply.

If he's well hydrated internally no change in humidity will be necessary. Although, Nosy Be is a little tourist island so it would have pretty high humidity.

Never owned one but that nosey be you have is really really nice. Sambava's are really great too even though I also ihavent owned them. I'm judging by colors and looks and etc. I think your lucky but I don't think the store is out of luck. He gave you a beautiful animals that runs for about or the same price as the animal you originally wanted.

lol... my bad..i just wanted to say something to build up my member status to look cool.. :rolleyes: ill try not to do this in the future.. no promises:)

Back
Top Bottom