Safe temps

Mjdwicinski

Is it safe to leave my slightly less than 2 year old Jackson chameleon outside in this weather?? He has shade and sun areas he can get to
zejegygy.jpg
e4a9enag.jpg

Should be alright, but it's probably safest to set him up and try it on a day when you can be home to see how the outdoor enclosure really is all day. Today might be too hot, but Friday and Saturday look cool enough for him to be comfortable.

-Jen

What do u mean by how the cage will be all day. I have huge trees which keep my house shaded ALL day I get peaks of sun thru some of the trees. Put it this way with the summer approaching and temps in the 80's outside my house doesn't get above 74 I have yet to turn the ac on. Just moved in this place and loving it. Totally off topic. He won't be basking in the direct sun all day. It would be spotty but I know he will benefit from the natural UVB. Mainly weekend and afternoons. I just wondered about ambient temps being in the mid eighths. He has shade but yet how much cooler is it in the shade if it's 80s outside.

Back
Top Bottom