Safe and comfortable transportation method(s)?

Mushy

Hello, I have scheduled an appointment for my chameleon towards mid-way through this month and have nothing really I would deem safe to transport him in, and the little box that I got him in when I purchased him, he's completely outgrown. So could somebody recommend some safe transportations boxes/kennel/cage, thank you- (i don't know what you'd call the transpo item specifically, sorry)

I too am part of the cardboard box with a stick through it and a towel at the bottom master race. They seem to sleep the ride away, and half the time provide a fresh stool sample.

Alrighty, besides the hole(s) for the stick should I add more holes towards the top for air circulation or will it be okay with just the stick holes

No need for extra holes, the darker the better. The holes for the stick should be fine. It puts them to sleep and they have less stress when traveling.

How long of a drive is it to your vet? I use a mesh pop-up laundry hamper and zip-tie a bendy vine for them to hang onto. Then I put the hamper in the footwell of the back seat so they are secure and can't rattle around very much. Because the hamper is large I also bring a shoebox with another bendy vine in it and take them into the vet's office in that. I use papertowels in the bottom of the box and an old towel in the bottom of the hamper for errant poop.

Back
Top Bottom