sacramento show pic up

Killer Chams

today i went to the sac reptile show and picked up this guy. i wasnt planning on getting a new cham when i got there but i fell in love with this guy. here are some pics i just took of him, he is not fired up in these pic. i saw him fired up at the show and he turns almost soiled red with blue bars and his lateral line turns a solid electric blue.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the Sac show my self and also picked up a new panther chameleon from the kammer's. Did you get that stunning looking male from the kammer's too? It was a great show overall.

Very nice looking guy you got there. AMAZING stuff at the show today. I wish I lived a little closer because I would definitely go back. Never thought id be so excited to buy roaches, worms, and cage accessories lol

Went to the Sac show my self and also picked up a new panther chameleon from the kammer's. Did you get that stunning looking male from the kammer's too? It was a great show overall.

no i got him from chameleon paradise (a forum sponsor), but he does have kammer blood in him. his mom is from kammers Oh My. congrats on your new kammers baby, all there chams come out amazing,

I'm working at the GBU booth. The show has many chameleon vendors with some really nice chameleons. Kammers Nosy Be's are outstanding!
If anyone is looking for R brevicaudatus I have some CBB at the GBU booth.

Back
Top Bottom