Sacramento Reptile Show This Weekend!

Brain916

Established Member
Hello everyone, just wondering which Chameleon breeders will be at the Sacramento Reptile Show this weekend? And, for those breeders, will you have any Nosey Be Males (Babies)?

I'm definitely going, but I'm not a breeder. lol

However, here's a list of all the vendors for the show:

http://www.upscalereptiles.com/htm/vendors_sacramento.html

There are a bunch of vendors with chams this time, but only a few that are Chameleon specific. Amazing Blue Reptiles usually has a nice selection of Nosy Be's if that's what your looking for. And just really good looking chameleons in general. They're usually more pricey though.

There's also "Pam's Chams" (never heard, definitely gonna check 'em out)

And "The Panther Pad" which I have yet to purchase from, but they're area is usually HUGE with chameleons everywhere! And they actually impressed me, every chameleon is caged with proper lighting and plants and housed properly. I have yet to purchase from these guys, but I've heard a few good things. Hopefully with all the chameleons they've got, I'll see ONE with my name on it. :D I'm praying to the CHAMELEON GODS to bless me with a Sambava X Nosey Mitsio. I've only seen or even heard one - a picture of a pet from my old vet's client - and it was honestly the most beautiful chameleon I've ever seen.

I'm also keeping my eye out for some Mt. Meru Jacksons and a GF for my Beardie :)

Last edited:
Sounds great, Yea i plan on getting a Nosey Be, and maybe something for my girlfriend, she is unsure if she wants something or not. I emailed Pam's Chams to see if they are bringing any Akanamy (sp?), hopefully she replies with good news.

I'll be there. Should have a few different captive born and hatched chameleons to offer. + a few mantis species.

Last edited:
Im going.....Never been to one before. Maybe I can get a good deal on a nice new cage, or mister?

I'm going! I'm not planning on any new chams, but hubby will probably pick up a brazillian rainbow boa if we see a nice one and we will probably go home with some cricket crack and some feeders too. :) Looking forward to it!

The night before the show and this is all the showing we have in this thread?? Come on people, at least post something like "I'll be there!"

Had a good time up in Sacramento. Nice to meet and talk with fellow chameleon keepers up in Nor Cal, over the weekend. Now must stay awake :eek: at work today, and catch up with sleep later. ;)

Back
Top Bottom