ruru pulled a houdini

ruru

since today was such a nice day i decided i was going to completely scrub & clean our ruru & juju's cage....i didnt want to free range them like i normally do b/c im moving around the house ....so i put them in the old cage i had for my macaw thinking that ruru would never be able to fit through the bars...but anyways i put them in the cage next to a window so i could clean out their cage and they could enjoy some unfiltered sun...i cleaned the cage and come back to get them to put them back in & sure enough ruru found a way to get out lol how she did it i have no clue!! the spaces between the bars are so small even my little 3 month old boy is still in there and ruru is runnning around the house somewhere nowheres to be found lol....so the search continues...im positive she will show up though :) she always does!! i just thought it was funny that my big girl gets out & the little one stays put.:eek::rolleyes: my profile pic is ruru ( bigger female) this pic is juju (little male)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 93
thanks!! i actually just fouond her while sitting here lol she is ontop of my curtain rod in my window watching me :eek:

thanks!! i actually just fouond her while sitting here lol she is ontop of my curtain rod in my window watching me :eek:

Oh my female loves to look out the window. Thats of course after she got down her fake tree, walked to the small garbage can, walked up it, grabbed the curtain and went up to the window lol

lol thats kind of what ruru had to do ...she climbed down off the cage and onto a end table to be able to reach the curtain lol i thought i had pulled it high enough that they couldnt reach....they are crafty little buggers lol!! gotta love em < 3

lol thats kind of what ruru had to do ...she climbed down off the cage and onto a end table to be able to reach the curtain lol i thought i had pulled it high enough that they couldnt reach....they are crafty little buggers lol!! gotta love em < 3

Agreed:):)

thanks :) & yes i am...i know thats a big no no but they are both young & i ordered a cage 2 weeks before i got the little male & it was supposed to be here a week ago before i got him but i still havent gotten it yet :( i spent $450 on it was supposed to be custom made and i have a feeling it was a scam! they dont seem to have a problem with each other & arent stressed so im hoping to find another one soon for cheap!! i have add posted everywhere looking for a mesh cage to keep him in but so far nothing that i can afford! i just moved into my apartment a cpl months ago and dont have a good free range set up for them yet but i do have one & iv been trying to do that as often as i can so it isnt as stressing. i wouldnt have gotten him if i knew i wouldnt have a cage for him but it was either i had to take him or they had someone else lined up.

thanks :) & yes i am...i know thats a big no no but they are both young & i ordered a cage 2 weeks before i got the little male & it was supposed to be here a week ago before i got him but i still havent gotten it yet :( i spent $450 on it was supposed to be custom made and i have a feeling it was a scam! they dont seem to have a problem with each other & arent stressed so im hoping to find another one soon for cheap!! i have add posted everywhere looking for a mesh cage to keep him in but so far nothing that i can afford! i just moved into my apartment a cpl months ago and dont have a good free range set up for them yet but i do have one & iv been trying to do that as often as i can so it isnt as stressing. i wouldnt have gotten him if i knew i wouldnt have a cage for him but it was either i had to take him or they had someone else lined up.

well as long as you get a new cage its fine and they don't mind eachother. but your gonna wanna watch them :) but y not just call up the company and see where its at?

yea iv been watching them closely :) i didnt order it from a company ...its a site called www.pennswoods.net and its all from random ppl in Pa that want to get rid of stuff...i figured if i got it from there it wouldnt take as long but i tottally got screwed.

glad you found her and that is a cute little story. Be sure to keep an eye on them for safety while there sharing a cage to make sure there getting along okay and things. Hope you get your cage you ordered soon.

Back
Top Bottom