Rubber tree plant...

IKWYM—had one of those. Retriever that didn't retrieve, didn't know what a ball was (for), dumber'n a bag-o-hammers, but the sweetest gentlest creature I've ever known. :)
Yep! That's our Lucy! Sweet as can be. Sleeps with our 8 year autistic boy every night and loves us all so much but she's dummer than a box of rocks. Until treats come out and then she'll roll, dance, sit, lay, watch but is spastic as all get out. Hahaha. Our male dog is such a sweety too but he is way more chilled out. I know this is a cham forum but I had to share. She's a cutie pie.

Attachments

• 20200619_172421.jpg
    20200619_172421.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 107
...she's dummer than a box of rocks. Until treats come out and then she'll roll, dance, sit, lay, watch but is spastic as all get out.
We call that "selective intelligence". Our labs were famous for it. "I don't know what you want me to do..." until the food comes out, then they're freakin' Einsteins. Totally food motivated.

OTOH, we had a border collie that was totally ball-motivated. Certified ball-o-holic.
I know this is a cham forum but I had to share. She's a cutie pie.
Yadda, yadda, yadda... rubber tree plant. ?

We call that "selective intelligence". Our labs were famous for it. "I don't know what you want me to do..." until the food comes out, then they're freakin' Einsteins. Totally food motivated.

OTOH, we had a border collie that was totally ball-motivated. Certified ball-o-holic.

Yadda, yadda, yadda... rubber tree plant. ?
Lol! I think I'm just going to stick with the tried and true. It will make me feel better. Too much gray area. Thanks for everything!

Back
Top Bottom