Roosting in underwear...

So today Lenny was hanging out in my underwear bin. The bin is one of those stackable plastic types that has an opening on the side. He (or she) had his bum inward. He seriously looked like he was ready to lay. This is a space that could resemble a cave or large horizontal hole. We have no idea how long he was there since my GF and I got home at about the same time. I don't know if he was asleep or not when she found him. I felt around and didn't find any eggs in the bin. When I had him at Dr. Greek's office, there didn't seem to be any eggs in Lenny. Lenny had been wandering the apt., but hasn't for the last couple of weeks. Recently he has been eating like a pig..... so he is plumping up. I limit his food a bit but he is always willing to eat when he sees food.

A bit of history... he normally looks for dark places and we find him sleeping. We've been keeping the closet closed to make finding him more simple. Today was a new location....

Any ideas? :confused:

Wow nice title:D. Is there no way to find out if it's a male or female? That seems kind of odd. Exploring? :p

So today Lenny was hanging out in my underwear bin. The bin is one of those stackable plastic types that has an opening on the side. He (or she) had his bum inward. He seriously looked like he was ready to lay. This is a space that could resemble a cave or large horizontal hole. We have no idea how long he was there since my GF and I got home at about the same time. I don't know if he was asleep or not when she found him. I felt around and didn't find any eggs in the bin. When I had him at Dr. Greek's office, there didn't seem to be any eggs in Lenny. Lenny had been wandering the apt., but hasn't for the last couple of weeks. Recently he has been eating like a pig..... so he is plumping up. I limit his food a bit but he is always willing to eat when he sees food.

A bit of history... he normally looks for dark places and we find him sleeping. We've been keeping the closet closed to make finding him more simple. Today was a new location....

Any ideas? :confused:

Kev, i would try my best to keep Lenny away from any private areas you and your GF share (such as closet, kitchen, bathroom) if I were you.
Just for sanitary purpose. Chameleons are salmonella carrier.

Kev, i would try my best to keep Lenny away from any private areas you and your GF share (such as closet, kitchen, bathroom) if I were you.
Just for sanitary purpose. Chameleons are salmonella carrier.

Dang it! better redo the dishes............. :rolleyes: lol oh and thanks for the input ;)

This might be tough love at this point but how about a cage? If he is looking for confined spaces or dark spaces maybe he/she isn't comfortable out in the open. Wow I can be a cham shrink!! A whole new job:D:D

This might be tough love at this point but how about a cage? If he is looking for confined spaces or dark spaces maybe he/she isn't comfortable out in the open. Wow I can be a cham shrink!! A whole new job:D:D

Lenny would never leave his tree, for months. Then he had a month or so of just wandering off each day.... then he stopped. Maybe in the last few days we've found him outside of his range.

He does have a laying 'bin' if he needs it... He knows where it is....

Really beginning to think Lenny is a girl.

I am convinced....

IMG_9620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom