Rocky Mountain Reptile Expo

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
The Rocky Mountain Reptile Expo will be at the Merchandise Mart in Denver on January 23rd from 10:00 to 5:00.
I will again have a table (skipped the November show) and I will have the following chameleons available:

Standard veiled babies at 2 to 3 months old
Translucent veiled babies (high and low end) at 2 months old
Captive born T. jacksoni xantholophus at 6 months old
CH Riepelleon brevicaudatus at 3 to 6 months old

If you attend this show be sure to find me and say hello!
http://www.rockymountainreptileexpo.com/

-Brad

Get the Colorado government to quit enforcing the 4" turtle/tortoise law and I'll be there! It's one I've been itching to do for a few years, but can't do it without baby tortoises for sale.

Bump.

I think we are going to try and attend. Depends alot on what happens with school and homework for the kids this week. If they aren't bogged down we will try and stop in.
;)
Good Luck.

Just picked up 25 hibiscus plants for the show today from my wholesale supplier.
They range from 18" to 5 feet tall and will be priced at $10 and $15.
See you at the show!

-Brad

My table is next to my friends from the Colorado Herpetological Society this Saturday.
I am going to be cleaning out my supply shelves and will have some used cages and misc. chameleon related things for sale at their booth.
I have never sold used items at a show before (kind of like a flea market) I know others do it ... anyway, a % of those sales will go to the Society.

-Brad

Wish I could make it, I am only hours away drive being in slc. But I cant make it, so now I have to wait until Oct till the reptile expo is here. Good luck with everything though Brad.

Had a pretty good show :).
I have a sign at my booth referring people to the forums, so we may see some new members soon who are new chameleon owners.
The best part for me though was winning "Best Lizard in Show" for one of my translucent veiled babies.
So proud:eek:

-Brad

Just picked up 25 hibiscus plants for the show today from my wholesale supplier.
They range from 18" to 5 feet tall and will be priced at $10 and $15.
See you at the show!

-Brad

Where'd you get your hibiscus from this time of year? I've been searching every where, and calling everyone lol.

Where'd you get your hibiscus from this time of year? I've been searching every where, and calling everyone lol.

I buy from a wholesale greenhouse that I have an account with.
The ones I got last week were from last summer ... literally bursting out of their pots!
Where are you located?

-Brad

ah lol, I'm located in vegas, I did happen to find a hibiscus in home depot but it died and the guy said he threw it away :\

Back
Top Bottom