Roaches from the great Bug Lord!

Hydra_cosplay

Avid Member
Yay! I recently bought some colony starter discoid roaches from the great Bug Lord himself @jamest0o0 and they arrived quick and all alive and healthy, no surprise! They are great specimens. Thanks Bug Lord for your blessings. If any of you new members are looking to get into starting a roach colony or are just wanting some roaches in general, don't hesitate to contact James, he's very informative,friendly and helpful. Can't wait for my colony to start forming! (≧▽≦
IMG_20200829_114022.jpg
IMG_20200829_114040.jpg
IMG_20200829_114330.jpg

I got some as well! More Surinams (had to upgrade to a bigger bin today!) and some cute and new-to-me horseshoe crab roaches.

IMG_20200829_145447.jpg

IMG_20200829_144651.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200829_144657.jpg
    IMG_20200829_144657.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20200829_144651.jpg
    IMG_20200829_144651.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 45
Yay! I recently bought some colony starter discoid roaches from the great Bug Lord himself @jamest0o0 and they arrived quick and all alive and healthy, no surprise! They are great specimens. Thanks Bug Lord for your blessings. If any of you new members are looking to get into starting a roach colony or are just wanting some roaches in general, don't hesitate to contact James, he's very informative,friendly and helpful. Can't wait for my colony to start forming! (≧▽≦
View attachment 275908View attachment 275909View attachment 275910
gosh I tried but I couldn't do it. I'll just keep buying the small discoids because those big ones freak me out.

Can't believe horseshoe crab roaches aren't a more popular species. Small nymphs that can get pretty large as adults, softer, easy to manage like dubia, not picky, can't climb/fly, grow fast, FL legal, and reproduce fine at room temp.

As for flying roaches, the only ones that I've noticed to actively fly are giant banana roaches. The rest seem to rarely do it and just as a last resort escape so they can go hide under something. Figuring out how to package giant banana roaches has been a learning experience lol....

Can't believe horseshoe crab roaches aren't a more popular species. Small nymphs that can get pretty large as adults, softer, easy to manage like dubia, not picky, can't climb/fly, grow fast, FL legal, and reproduce fine at room temp.

As for flying roaches, the only ones that I've noticed to actively fly are giant banana roaches. The rest seem to rarely do it and just as a last resort escape so they can go hide under something. Figuring out how to package giant banana roaches has been a learning experience lol....
Oh dang didn't notice horseshoe crab roaches were legal in Florida. I may try some of those at some point then as well!

Back
Top Bottom