roach question...

writh

anyone know a fast way to get egg carton for roach colonies other than buying a ton of eggs?

HOw many do you need and do you need them in a hurry?
I have about 100 I was using for crix and roachesa few months ago. I could send you some no cost.
Just like helping fellow herpers out :D

Go to a breakfast restaurant on a friday or saturday morning and ask them if you can have their egg crates. Some of the places give me about 20.

my work sells 140 flats for 30 bucks... plus shipping...

S-5189

Kev, I had no idea you worked for Uline.:confused:

I was just looking through the catalog earlier, for shop supplies....I am always looking more econmical ways to keep the shop running efficiently, and smoothly. Between your catalog and Granger's, I end up with a "want list" 10 pages long...:rolleyes::cool::)

-Jay

Kev, I had no idea you worked for Uline.:confused:

I was just looking through the catalog earlier, for shop supplies....I am always looking more econmical ways to keep the shop running efficiently, and smoothly. Between your catalog and Granger's, I end up with a "want list" 10 pages long...:rolleyes::cool::)

-Jay

Grainger can suck it.... McMaster is where it's at :cool:

have you been up to Uline? shoot up the 15 and do a Will Call order instead of having it shipped.... you might be inpressed how efficiently we can run..... although will call is kind of where the old farts work....... :rolleyes:

HOw many do you need and do you need them in a hurry?
I have about 100 I was using for crix and roachesa few months ago. I could send you some no cost.
Just like helping fellow herpers out :D

20 or so and I don't need them in a hurry:eek:

Restaurants for egg cartons

Definitly hit up the restaurants for egg cartons. I go to chinese restaturants and places like waffle house. They use a ton of eggs and they just throw these things away so they give them to me for free. It's a lot better than ordering them and shipping. Check it out. (Mikhail- Just realized I was on wife's account lol)

Back
Top Bottom