Rip k2

burnedrose

So, K2 passed away yesterday morning. She was 6-7 months old. :(

If y'all don't remember, K2 was a rescue case from a big chain pet store. She was showing signs of bad MBD at 2-3 months and it got progressively worse, no matter how much supplements she got. I had brought her to the hospital a while ago because I suspected she was becoming egg bound. The vet told me she wasn't, but I suspect that he had no idea what he was talking about (FYI - I was not too impressed with the vet. He is located in Schenectady NY. PM me if you want to know who it was so you don't make the same mistake I did. I only went with him because he seemed extremely excited to be working with K2.).

I ended up having to deal with a family emergency this past week and left my poor little girl in the dependable hands of a good friend, but, unfortunately, she passed away yesterday morning. My friend said that she passed in her sleep - she works nights and said she was doing fine before she left and when she came back from work around 6am, she had already passed.

I am upset and distraught - not only did I have a family issue to worry about, but my cute little baby passed away. I love you K2 - cutest veiled ever! I'm sorry mommy couldn't be there for you, but I'm happy you didn't spend a tortured life at that pet store and witnessed a little bit of love.

Sorry to hear your little girl passed away. It was good of you to get her out of the pet store and try to give her the life she deserved.

Sorry to hear that. It's a shame that people try to sell pets that they don't know how to care for.

Back
Top Bottom