Tribute to Lilly

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
We lost our little Lilly girl shortly after we moved. I’m not really sure what happen to her but when I found her, she had just passed. I tried really hard to revive her with mouth to mouth but she would not come around. Lilly was quite the little character with a bubbly personality. She was quite the entertainer and everyone that met Lilly, loved her. Lilly was a little rescue girl that really needed a good home. They thought she was a boy and named her Rango. She only had two coil lights and a blue light and they thought the lights needed to be on 24/7. Her food consist of super worms, which they thought were mealworms and the only supplement dust she ever had was calcium with D3. Both eyes were closed and she had an a big abscess on her face/head that went down into her right eye. My vet lanced and cleaned out the abscess and put her on injectable antibiotics. Lilly could open both eyes but she still has some swelling in the abscess area even though it was cleaned out several time by different vets and several different antibiotics.

Sleep tight my precious girl. You will always be in my heart and I will always remember your cute little personality.

Lilly a few months ago

IMG_1780.jpeg

Lilly when I rescued her

IMG_0590.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

Lily a few months after her rescue

IMG_0589.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

IMG_0587.jpeg

Recent photo of Lilly

25B81AEB-C7E7-4538-BA48-ACBDFBE0A1F6.jpeg

Sleep peacefully beautiful Lilly. I’m so sorry that she passed. Poor girl had a rough start, but you gave her a second chance and a wonderful life. ((( ❤️ )))

We lost our little Lilly girl shortly after we moved. I’m not really sure what happen to her but when I found her, she had just passed. I tried really hard to revive her with mouth to mouth but she would not come around. Lilly was quite the little character with a bubbly personality. She was quite the entertainer and everyone that met Lilly, loved her. Lilly was a little rescue girl that really needed a good home. They thought she was a boy and named her Rango. She only had two coil lights and a blue light and they thought the lights needed to be on 24/7. Her food consist of super worms, which they thought were mealworms and the only supplement dust she ever had was calcium with D3. Both eyes were closed and she had an a big abscess on her face/head that went down into her right eye. My vet lanced and cleaned out the abscess and put her on injectable antibiotics. Lilly could open both eyes but she still has some swelling in the abscess area even though it was cleaned out several time by different vets and several different antibiotics.

Sleep tight my precious girl. You will always be in my heart and I will always remember your cute little personality.

Lilly a few months ago

View attachment 339311

Lilly when I rescued her

View attachment 339312

View attachment 339313

Lily a few months after her rescue

View attachment 339315

View attachment 339314

View attachment 339316

Recent photo of Lilly

View attachment 339317
So sorry to hear this, you have been through too much of it lately and it never gets easier 😞

Sleep peacefully beautiful Lilly. I’m so sorry that she passed. Poor girl had a rough start, but you gave her a second chance and a wonderful life. ((( ❤️ )))

So sorry to hear this, you have been through too much of it lately and it never gets easier 😞

I’m sure she had a good stay with you….and I know you’ll miss her. Keep her in your heart! 😔

Sending my love. What a beautiful girl, she had a lovely home with you.

Thank you all so much for you condolences and kind words about my sweet little girl Lilly. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom