RIP Clyde

Lizardlover

Woke up this morning to find little Clyde (male pyg) dead. His eye had been having problems lately so its not too much of a shock, I tried treating it, but I guess it was too much for the little guy. When I had removed him from the enclosure, the problematic eye was just an empty socket! I have no Idea how that happened but I guess it just deteriorated or something, it was defintetly there yesterday though. Im not going to make a huge deal out of it, just thought I'd share. At least he's not suffering anymore.

Last edited:
Danny I am really sorry to hear about Clyde. You are such a good keeper, you losing one is even harder. My condolences

:(

I'm sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how much it sucks, I'm new and I know I would be sad and "down" if I were to lose my Cham. I am sorry once again.

I sm so sorry. These little guys can be tricky, and it is hard to say how long they will live. I have had some live to almost 3, some 6 months.

Sorry for your loss!I am new to keeping chams, but I love my three so much if I had to go to their cages and find one dead I would cry my eyes out.

Back
Top Bottom