Revenge of the crickets

i Can’t figure out how to fix this. Any ideas. Larry might need to sleep outside his cage tonight

Attachments

• 63498468-2120-444B-A6FA-9558356FB909.jpeg
    63498468-2120-444B-A6FA-9558356FB909.jpeg
    436.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 734B8D51-BEA3-4E37-AA03-6E359232F5B2.jpeg
    734B8D51-BEA3-4E37-AA03-6E359232F5B2.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 64
Or if you have tiny zip ties. Zip from the frame though the screen and around to pull the mesh back over. May have to approach from the screen on the panel next to it around the frame into the unattached piece back around. I can see it in my head but I’m not sure if that makes sense at all lol.

Ok I got it fix one sliced finger later and was able to attach the light fixture hopefully nothing else goes wrong. Is it bad to wake a sleeping chameleon?? He’s asleep on his jungle gym I have set up in my room

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 45
Honestly I do not know.... maybe post a second thread. My only experience close to waking Beman was bringing him home from the vet he was half asleep in pjs and was very angry with me for opening the box. I did not try to touch him...

Honestly I do not know.... maybe post a second thread. My only experience close to waking Beman was bringing him home from the vet he was half asleep in pjs and was very angry with me for opening the box. I did not try to touch him...
Yea that’s what I’m scared of. I’ll post one

I wake my boys up when they are sleeping in a strange spot. Obviously it's best for them to sleep as much as they can but with mine I noticed they are out of it and cold and let me pick them up. My veiled will puff a little but will go with it.

i replied to the second thread but i'll post here too, i think that its fine to move him a little as long as you're not planning to yank him off the branch he's on. but if he's anything like mine he'll probably hiss and give a little fight, if he's not like mine, he'll probably be fine, a sleepy cham is a confused cham and when theyre confused they'll go either defense or offense. meaning they might hiss and fight or ball up and try to run or just freeze... this ive all witnessed in my cham.

Back
Top Bottom